Everyone deserves to have their say on any big development that impacts their community.
But today, we have an unfair system that sidelines communities in favour of corporations seeking profit above all else. We have mining giants destroying the rivers people depend on, developers evicting and abandoning entire communities, and governments bankrolling fossil fuels at our expense.
Together, we can hold them to account.
If you choose to support us monthly, you will join a dedicated group of people who enable us to expose corporate and government wrongdoing through quality research – and push for just solutions – throughout the year.
Let's make ourselves heard, force companies and governments to listen, and redesign things so the environments we rely on are protected. Every donation, no matter the size, makes an impact.
Every donation of $2 or more is tax deductible.
In collaboration with our partners around the world, we have:
- Filed a human rights complaint, signed by 2600+ people, against mining giant PanAust
- Revealed that banks backed Papua New Guinea’s destructive logging boom with millions of dollars
- Uncovered the damaging extent of public financing of fossil fuels
- Exposed the impact of eviction on the Paga Hill community in PNG, ten years later
- Kept the coal industry out of PNG for another year
None of this would have been possible without our dedicated community of donors.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are a charity registered with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission). We promise to be transparent and accountable with your donation. We are committed to using your donation to make sure that our critical and independent voice continues to be heard. Please let us know if you have any feedback or grievances.